The Chrome Twin Exposed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve enhances the appearance of any traditional-style bathroom. The exposed shower valve features ceramic and chrome materials for the tap and control lever, which regulate the temperature and the rate of flow of water through a fixed shower head or rigid riser kit.
Hudson Reed Chrome Twin Exposed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve Details
• Dimensions (H x W): 7½" x 6" Projection from Wall: 6½"
• Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
• Chrome finish
• Ceramic Disc Technology
• Suitable for water systems between 2 - 75 psi pressure
• Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
• Pre-set maximum temperature 104ºf
• Automatic anti scald device
• Warranty: 10 years
• We supply direct to customers in 10 different countires, only online.