An attractive square chrome face plate and minimalist controls ensure that the Helix Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve, with Built-In Diverter, complements any modern bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, lever and cross head handles give you finger tip control of the temperature and flow of water to either the Cloudburst fixed shower head or slide rail kit.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Helix Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve Details:
- Dimensions (H x W): 8½" x 4¾"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Brass handles and face plate
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (38°)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 7 - 75 psi pressure
- ½" NPT Inlets and Outlets Compatible with standard US plumbing connections
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: This valve can supply only one outlet at a time
Hudson Reed Chrome Cloudburst Fixed Head Details
Projection from wall 16½"
Head Diameter 8"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass
- Chrome finish
Hudson Reed Chrome Curved Slide Rail Shower Kit Details
- Dimensions: 28½”(H)
Brand Hudson Reed Dimensions H 8.5" x W 4.75" Max Width 4.75" Max Height 8.5" Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Finish Chrome No of Body Jets 0 Head Shape Cloudburst Style Modern Recommended Pressure 7- 75 PSI Minimum Pressure 7 PSI Maximum Pressure 75 PSI
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice