The Hudson Reed Tec Thermostatic Triple Shower Valve (3 Outlet) features lever and cross head controls for fingertip control. Constructed from brass and with modern ceramic disc technology, this chrome finish minimalist shower valve supplies water to either the 8" ceiling mounted shower head, a handset or 6 body jets.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device. It is possible to use the shower head simultaneously with a handset or body jets, but this may reduce the flow of water to both functions.
Hudson Reed Concealed Thermostatic Triple Valve with Built-in Diverter Details
- Dimensions: (H x W) 11" x 4¾"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass rough-in valve included
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (104°f)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 7 - 75 psi pressure
- ½" NPT Inlets and Outlets Compatible with standard US plumbing connections
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
Hudson Reed Chrome Square Slide Rail Shower Kit Details
- Dimensions: 22.3”(H) x 4.3”(W)
- Projection from wall (rail): 2.8”
Hudson Reed Chrome Brass Fixed Shower Head Details
- Dimensions: 8" Square
- Projection from ceiling : 6”
Hudson Reed Chrome Body Jet Details
- Dimensions: 1.75”(H) x 1.75”(W)
- Projection from wall : 2.16”
Thermostatic Controlled Yes Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Material Brass Finish Chrome No of Body Jets 6 Head Shape Square Recommended Pressure 7 - 75 PSI Minimum Pressure 7 PSI Maximum Pressure 75 PSI
Customer Reviews 1 item(s) | Add Your Review
- Seems to be great quality
I'm just acquiring things for my master suite remodel, so it's not installed yet, but I was very pleased with the quality of the components. There are a few plastic pieces, but by and large, the items seem to be metal. I expected the ceiling mount shower head to be plastic, but even that is metal. I'll post another review (or update this) after things are installed, but I'm very pleased so far with the quality of the materials.
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice