The Chrome Twin Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve enhances the appearance of any traditional-style bathroom. The exposed shower valve features ceramic and chrome materials for the tap and control lever, which regulate the temperature and the rate of flow of water through a fixed shower head or rigid riser kit.
Hudson Reed Chrome Twin Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve Details
- Dimensions (H x W): (7½" x 6")
- Projection from Wall: 6½"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Suitable for water systems between 2 - 75 psi pressure
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Pre-set maximum temperature 104ºf
- Automatic anti scald device
- Please note: Valve Inlet connections are ½"
Dimensions H 7 1/2" x W 6" x L 26.8" Max Width 6" Max Height 7 1/2" Thermostatic Controlled Yes Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Material Brass Finish Chrome Head Shape Round Recommended Pressure 7- 75 PSI Minimum Pressure 7 PSI Maximum Pressure 75 PSI
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice