The Hudson Reed Triple Thermostatic Shower Valve with Traditional Grand Rigid Riser Kit and Tub Spout complements the appearance of any bathroom furnished in traditional style. The ceramic and chrome materials used for the twin function exposed shower valve match the chrome exposed rigid riser kit and large tub spout. The attractive period-style control lever and tap regulate the temperature and the rate of flow of water through either the shower rose or tub spout. The Grand Rigid Riser allows the luxury of a large shower rose for showering, combined with the flexibility of a shower head
Hudson Reed Traditional Triple Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve with Grand Rigid Riser & Tub Spout Details
- Dimensions: (Shower Valve Exposed H x W x D): 13¼" x 6" x 6¼"
- Dimensions (Grand Rigid Riser Kit): Height 50¼"
- Projection from Wall: 23¼"
- Dimensions (Bath Spout): Height 6¾"
- Projection from Wall: 6¾"
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature 38°
- Automatic anti scald device
- Compatible with combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and shower pumps
- Recommended pressure for best performance 7 to 75 psi
- Please note: Valve Inlet connections are ½"
Brand Hudson Reed Thermostatic Controlled Yes Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Finish Chrome Head Shape Round Style Traditional Recommended Pressure 7- 75 PSI Minimum Pressure 7 PSI Maximum Pressure 75 PSI
Customer Reviews 1 item(s) | Add Your Review
- Not enough documentation
This is the second Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve with Grand Rigid Riser that my wife and I have purchased. This one has a tub filler attached, otherwise the things are very similar. The one we purchased six years ago had MUCH better documentation. It had a pdf file that showed how to install and how all the parts fit together,
We have not installed it yet-- because we have not yet installed the floor and wall tile -- probably a few months to go.
Packed very nicely to avoid scratches
I just wish the packing list and assembly instructions had been a bit more clear.
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice