The Hudson Reed Triple Thermostatic Shower Valve with Traditional Grand Rigid Riser Kit and Tub Spout complements the appearance of any bathroom furnished in traditional style. The ceramic and chrome materials used for the twin function exposed shower valve match the chrome exposed rigid riser kit and large tub spout.
The attractive period-style control lever and tap regulate the temperature and the rate of flow of water through either the shower rose or tub spout. The Grand Rigid Riser allows the luxury of a large shower rose for showering, combined with the flexibility of a shower head.
Hudson Reed Traditional Triple Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve with Grand Rigid Riser & Tub Spout Details
- Dimensions: (Shower Valve Exposed H x W x D): 13¼" x 6" x 6¼"
- Dimensions (Grand Rigid Riser Kit): Height 49.6"
- Projection from Wall: 26.8"
- Dimensions (Bath Spout): Height 6¾"
- Projection from Wall: 6¾"
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (100°f)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Compatible with combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and shower pumps
- Recommended pressure for best performance 7 to 75 psi
- Please note: Valve Inlet connections are ½"
This listing is a popular selection of individual Hudson Reed products put together for the customer’s convenience. The products included in this listing are:
Please note that due to WaterSense regulations these products are not eligible for sale into California
| UFG-HRH709 ||Traditional Crosshead Temperature Handle |
| UFG-TRUAM312 ||Victorian Grand Rigid Riser Twin Kit Shower with Over Head and Hand Held Showers|
| UFG-TRUTWNAE ||Twin Valve Body (Exposed)|
| UFG-TRUT35TS ||Traditional Tub Spout for Triple Exposed|
| UFG-T34UF ||Traditional Stop Cock|
| UFG-VH013B ||Traditional Flow Control Lever Handle (Exposed Valve)|