Hudson Reed Traditional Exposed Sequential Thermostatic Shower Valve
A stunning polished chrome finish ensures that the Traditional Exposed Sequential Thermostatic Shower Valve complements any Traditional bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, which operates from cold through to hot in a sequential movement.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Traditional Exposed Sequential Thermostatic Shower Valve Details
- Dimensions: 5.9" (150mm) Wide
Projection from Wall: 5.3" (135mm)
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature 100°f (38°c)
- Automatic anti scald device
- TMV3 Approved
- Suitable for water systems between 14 and 56 psi pressure
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Adjustable inlet elbows to allow top, bottom or back supply connections
- Please note: this valve can supply only one outlet (top or bottom)
We offer a 10 year warranty, against manufacturing defects when used in domestic applications (excluding serviceable parts, neglect or abuse).