A square chrome face plate and period-style controls ensure that the Dual Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve complements any traditional bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, a wheel with ceramic inset controls the water temperature, while a matching lever governs the flow of water to a fixed shower head, rigid riser or slide rail kit.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Dual Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve Details
- Dimensions (H x W): 7¼" x 7¼"
- Projection from Wall: 3"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (104ºf)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 2 to 75 psi pressure
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Coordinating tap ranges available
- Please note: this valve will supply only one outlet
- 10 Year Warranty
Dimensions H 7¼" x W 7¼" x L 3" Max Width 7¼" Max Height 7¼" Thermostatic Controlled Yes Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Material Brass Finish Chrome Recommended Pressure 2 - 75 PSI Minimum Pressure 2 PSI Maximum Pressure 75 PSI Warranty 10 Years
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice