A round chrome face plate and period-style controls ensure that the Dual Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve complements any traditional bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, a wheel with ceramic inset controls the water temperature, while a matching lever governs the flow of water to a fixed shower head, rigid riser or slide rail kit.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Dual Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve Details
- Dimensions (H x W): 7¼" diameter
- Projection from Wall: 3"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (104ºf)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 2 to 75 psi pressure
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Coordinating tap ranges availablePlease note: this valve will supply only one outlet
- 10 Year Warranty