A stunning polished chrome fascia, featuring a series of concentric circles, and period-style controls ensure that the concealed Hudson Reed Thermostatic Dual Shower Valve complements any traditional bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, a wheel with ceramic inset controls the water temperature, while a matching lever governs the flow of water to either a fixed shower head or rigid riser. Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device..
Hudson Reed Traditional Dual Concealed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Details
- Dimensions: 7¼" Diameter
- Projection from Wall: 3"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass rough-in valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (104ºf)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: this valve can supply only one outlet
10 Year Warranty
For accessories, please see our extensive range of Hudson Reed Bathroom Accessories.
Dimensions H 7¼" x W 7¼" Max Width 7¼" Max Height 7¼" Temperature Control Thermostatic Material Brass Material Brass Finish Chrome Warranty 10 Years
- Help & Advice