Concealed thermostatic shower valve with Traditional slider rail kit Dual Control Thermostatic Shower Valves Solid Brass Construction
This shower uses a wax thermostatic cartridge to maintain a constant shower temperature. The valve is anti-scald and will automatically shut down if the cold water supply fails.The independent controls allow for separate operation of the spray force and temperature. The Cross handle controls the temperature and the lever controls the volume
The safety temperature override button allows showering temperatures to reach a maximum of 101F. To override this safety stop simply press the red button and turn the temperature control knob. The shower elbows are supplied complete with filters and flow regulators.
Hudson Reed Traditional Dual Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve Details
• Dimensions: 7¼" (185mm) Diameter
• Projection from Wall: 3" (75mm)
• Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass rough-in valve
• Chrome finish
• Ceramic Disc Technology
• Pre-set maximum temperature (104ºf)
• Automatic anti scald device
• Suitable for water systems between 2 - 75 psi pressure
• Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
• Please note: this valve can supply only one outlet
• Valve Inlet connections are ½"
Hudson Reed Chrome Traditional Slider Rail Kit Details
• Dimensions (H x W): 27¼" x 2¼" (690mm x 55mm)
• Diameter of Shower Head: 2¾" (70mm)
• Diameter of the connector between hose and head: 1" (22mm)
• gpm: 2.5 gpm (9.5 l/min) max.