A square chrome face plate and period-style controls ensure that the Dual Concealed Thermostatic Shower Faucet complements any traditional bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, a wheel with ceramic inset controls the water temperature, while a matching lever governs the flow of water to a fixed shower head, rigid riser or slide rail kit.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Dual Concealed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Details
• Dimensions (H x W): 7¼" x 7¼"
• Projection from Wall: 3"
• Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
• Chrome finish
• Ceramic Disc Technology
• Pre-set maximum temperature (104ºf)
• Automatic anti scald device
• Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
• Coordinating tap ranges available
• Please note: this valve will supply only one outlet
We supply direct to customers in 10 countires, only online.
Warranty: 10 years.