This cast iron style radiator, with a high quality white powder coat finish (RAL 9016), has 13 vertical triple columns that give an outstanding heat output of 533 Watts (1,817 BTUs), enough to warm a room quickly and effectively.
When combined with a set of modern valves, this up-to-date version of a classic radiator design is an ideal complement to contemporary settings, but also fits in well with traditional décor. This versatile radiator is compatible with all domestic central heating systems, will connect with your existing pipe work and is supplied complete with a wall mounting kit. For a truly authentic look, combine this traditional-style radiator with a Hudson Reed floor mounting kit (TRUSH017).
Traditional Column Radiator Cast Iron Style White 11.8" x 23" Details
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 11.8" (300mm) x 23" (585mm) x 4" (100mm)
- Projection When Fitted: 5.1" (130mm)
- Pipe Centres: 27.2" (690mm) with valves
- Output: 533 Watts (1,817 BTUs)
- Material: Steel
- Finish: White Powder Coat (RAL 9016)
- Columns: 13 x 3
- Wall Mounting Brackets Included
- Optional Floor Mounting Kit Available - See Essential Extras Above
- Please note: Angled Radiator Valves are required, please choose either modern or traditional radiator valves.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.
Brand Hudson Reed Finish White Style Traditional Dimensions H 11.8" x W 23" x D 4" Finish White Max Width 23" Max Height 11.8" Watts (Radiator) 533 Pipe Centers 27.2" Material Steel Watts 533 BTU 1817 Warranty 10 Years
Customer Reviews 3 item(s) | Add Your Review
- Pretty so far
Haven't installed yet, they are beautiful, I'm so hopping they are as awesome as they look. I'd love to rid myself of all the big ugly radiators we have in the house
Not installed yet, pkged well. Can't wait to see how they do. If good will do the rest of the house
- Column Radiator
Have not installed so can't rate performance at this time.
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice