An attractive square chrome face plate and minimalist controls ensure that the Kubix Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve, with Built-In Diverter, complements any modern bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, square handles give you finger tip control of the temperature and flow of water to either the fixed shower head or slide rail kit. Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.Hudson Reed Kubix Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve Details
- Dimensions (H x W): 8½" x 4¾"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Brass handles and face plate
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (38°)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 7 - 75 psi pressure
- ½" NPT Inlets and Outlets Compatible with standard US plumbing connections
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: This valve can supply only one outlet at a timeHudson Reed Fixed Head Details
- Dimensions: Projection From Wall: 13"
- Diameter Of Head: 8"
Hudson Reed Chrome Square Slide Rail Shower Kit Details
- Dimensions: 22.3”(H) x 4.3”(W)
- Projection from wall (rail): 2.8”
Brand Hudson Reed Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Material Brass Finish Chrome No of Body Jets 0 Head Shape Square Style Modern Installation Wall Mount Recommended Pressure 7-75 psi Warranty 10 Years
Customer Reviews 4 item(s) | Add Your Review
- Beautifully packaged, great looking and a very good price.
This shower system arrived packaged very securely. We have not installed it yet, but it is very substantial and beautiful. So happy I ordered this.
- Very good, highly recommend
Very nice unit. I ordered one more for another shower. I have 3 in my home and so far it's been great. Arrived in time.
- shower head
Product well designed and constructed.Great look
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice