An attractive square chrome face plate and minimalist controls ensure that the Kubix Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve, with Built-In Divertor complements any modern bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, square handles give you finger tip control of the temperature and flow of water to either the fixed shower head or slide rail kit.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Kubix Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve Details
- Dimensions (H x W): 8½" x 4¾"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Brass handles and face plate
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (38°)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 7 - 75 psi pressure
- ½" NPT Inlets and Outlets Compatible with standard US plumbing connections
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: This valve can supply only one outlet at a time
Hudson Reed Fixed Head Details
- Projection From Wall: 13"
- Diameter Of Head: 8"
- Dimensions: 22.3”(H) x 4.3”(W)
- Projection from wall (rail): 2.8”
Hudson Reed Chrome Square Slide Rail Shower Kit Details
Brand Hudson Reed Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Finish Chrome No of Body Jets 0 Head Shape Square Style Modern Installation Wall Mount Recommended Pressure 7- 75 PSI Minimum Pressure 7 PSI Maximum Pressure 75 PSI
- Help & Advice