The Hudson Reed Kubix Thermostatic Triple Shower Valve (3 Outlet) features square controls for fingertip control. Constructed from brass and with modern ceramic disc technology, this chrome finish minimalist shower valve supplies water to either the fixed shower head, handset or body jets.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device. It is possible to use the shower head simultaneously with a handset or body jets, but this may reduce the flow of water to both functions.
Hudson Reed Concealed Thermostatic Triple Valve with Built-in Diverter Details
- Dimensions: (H x W) 11" x 4¾"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass rough-in valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (38°)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 7 - 75 psi pressure
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: using two functions simultaneously may reduce the water flow to both outlets.
Hudson Reed Fixed Head Details
- Dimensions: 8" Square
- Projection From Wall: 13"
- Ultra Thin Design
Hudson Reed Body Jets Details
- Dimensions: Projection From Wall: 2.16"
- Head: 1.75" x 1.75"
UFG-HR716 Triple Diverter Rough-In Valve Concealed UFG-HRPS707 Triple Trim Plate (Square Flange) - Chrome Plated UFG-HRH704 Square Flow Control Handle - Chrome Finish UFG-HRSH702 8" Square Fixed Shower Head UFG-HRBT702 Square Body Jet UFG-HRAM701 13" Wall Mounted Shower Arm UFG-HRH703 Square Temperature Handle UFG-TRUSR301 Chrome Square Slide Rail Shower Kit With Square Handset
Please note that due to WaterSense regulations these products are not eligible for sale into California
Brand Hudson Reed Temperature Control Thermostatic Functions work simultaneously Yes Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Material Brass Finish Chrome No of Body Jets 4 Head Shape Square Style Modern Installation Wall Mount Recommended Pressure 7-75 psi Warranty 10 Years
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice