Enjoy an amazing showering experience with the Hudson Reed thermostatic shower panel, which features three body jets, hand shower and fixed shower head. This stylish shower panel will create a stunning focal point in any bathroom.Hudson Reed Thermostatic Shower Panel Details
- Hand shower
- Shower head 7x7 inch
- Three body jets
- Ceramic disc technology
- A shower service up to100.4ºF (38ºC), thermostatically regulated for freedom and security, which can be raised if required with a simple button on the valve
- Head shower, hand shower and body jets can be selected separately but can not operate simultaneously
- The overhead shower has a swivel connector allowing you to adjust the angle of spray to your choice
- Finish: Aluminum & chrome
- Easy to install
- All outlets are limited to: 2.5 gpm (9.5 l/min) max
- Dimensions: Shower Panel Height: 57", Width: 3.9", Depth: 20"
- Dimensions: Shower Head Length: 7", Width: 7", Thickness: 0.6"
Brand Hudson Reed Temperature Control Thermostatic Material Aluminum Finish Chrome No of Body Jets 3 Head Shape Square Installation Wall Mount Inlet Size 1/2" Flow Rate 2.5gpm Warranty 10 Years Warranty 10 Years
Customer Reviews 1 item(s) | Add Your Review
- Great Service
When shopping online there is always this concern that what happens if something was wrong with the goods. Here is my personal story with HudsonReed.
I ordered a Shower Panel (UFG-AS391) for our new house in June 2012.
My Contractor was slow and renovation took much longer than expected (why am I not surprised?) so the shower panel finally got installed in September (beyond the 30 days exchange window). From the get go we noticed water behind the panel so when I checked out I noticed a leak at the top plastic connector where vertical and horizental peices join. Unscrewed the piece out, replaced the rubber washer inside, used teflon tape to wrap it and screwed it back in but the problem didn't go away. I was dissapointed that after all this time I still didn't have a decent shower.
Sent an email to HudsonReed explaining the issue. They asked me to send photos of the leak which I did. I received an email that a replacement unit has been shipped to me (under warranty).
I'll shop again at this store happily will recommend it to friend and family.
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice