The Hudson Reed Thermostatic Shower Tower features a circular fixed overhead shower, multi-function handset, five body sprays and tub spout.
The clean, minimalist lines of this column shower tower will enhance the appearance of any modern bathroom- and deliver a quality showering experience.
Hudson Reed Thermostatic Shower Tower Details
- Thermostatic shower control valve for comfort and safety
- The valve features an anti-scald device in case of cold water failure
- Multifunction hand shower
- Circular adjustable shower head
- 5 body jets
- Tub spout
- 10 Year Warranty
- Easy to install flat-to-wall mounting
- Suitable for all plumbing systems
- Please note:This shower system requires a minimum water pressure of 15 psi for a superior showering experience.
- Please note: All functions can be activated individually
- gpm: 2.5 gpm (9.5 l/min) max.
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 10" x 11½" x 53"
Max Width 10" Max Height 53" Temperature Control Thermostatic Functions work simultaneously Yes Material Aluminum Finish Chrome No of Body Jets 5 Head Shape Round Flow Rate 2.5gpm Recommended Pressure 15 PSI Warranty 10 Years Weight 10.50 KG
Customer Reviews 4 item(s) | Add Your Review
- Wonderful product
I ordered the tower and everything was as the website said it would be. We hired a plumber to install. He said it was a very straightforward installation. Great product!!!
- great product
I absolutely love it!
I found this shower panel on the internet by accident and I am so happy I did.
It looks and works beautifully!
I never thought that shower could be such a wonderful experience.
I am very happy with it and would definitely recommend it to a friend!
- Love the tub SPout
I love that I can control all the different functions seperately and have them all on at once if i want. The tub spout is handy as I have it above my bath and so can use it to fill that too
- I would buy it again.
Works great. It did have a broken shelf and a crack in the bottom plate. The broken parts were replaced without a problem.
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice