Six vertical panels, finished in superior white powder coat, make this radiator a striking design feature of any contemporary living space. The vertical panels deliver an impressive heat output of 980 Watts (3345 BTUs).
Stylish and effective, this modern classic connects directly into your domestic central heating system by means of the reliable radiator valves included.
White Vertical Flat Panel Designer Radiator 63" x 14" Features
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 63" (1600mm) x 14" (354mm) x 2.15" (55mm)
- Output: 980 Watts (3345 BTUs)
- Pipe centres with valves: 17" (430mm)
- Number of panels: 6
- Fixing Pack Included (see image above)
- Designed to be plumbed into your central heating system
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- Weight: 38.6 lbs (17.5kg)
- Please note: Angled radiator valves included.
- Please note: This Designer Radiator is supplied with vertical mounting brackets only, it cannot be fitted horizontally with the fixings included
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.
Brand Hudson Reed Dimensions H 63" x W 14" x D 2.15" Finish White Max Width 14" Max Height 63" Watts (Radiator) 980 Pipe Centers 17" Watts 980 BTU 3345 Weight 18.90 KG
Customer Reviews 1 item(s) | Add Your Review
- Great innovative product
This designer radiator has gotten many positive comments from friends. The design is innovative as it is a vertical radiator that hangs on the wall. One of my friends referred to it as a piece of art work hanging on the wall. The quality of the paint finish is really good, and all the metal finish work looks meticulous . The 2 Crome pated valves supplied with the radiator are also well built, and very modern looking. This radiator is unobtrusive and fits well in a new or antique environment. My home is 100 years old, and the radiator fits right in.
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice