Six vertical panels, finished in superior anthracite powder coat (RAL7016), make this radiator a striking design feature of any contemporary living space. The vertical panels deliver an impressive heat output of 1002 Watts (3416 BTUs).
Stylish and effective, this modern classic connects directly into your domestic central heating system by means of the reliable radiator valves included.
Anthracite Vertical Flat Panel Designer Radiator 70" x 14" Features
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 70" (1780mm) x 14" (354mm) x 2.15" (55mm)
- Output: 1002 Watts (3416 BTUs)
- Pipe centres with valves: 17" (430mm)
- Number of panels: 6
- Fixing Pack Included (see image above)
- Designed to be plumbed into your central heating system
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- Weight: 38.6 lbs (18.5kg)
- Please note: angled radiator valves included
- Please note: This Designer Radiator is supplied with vertical mounting brackets only, it cannot be fitted horizontally with the fixings included
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.
Dimensions 70" x 14" x 2.15" Watts (Radiator) 3416 Pipe Centers 17" Material Steel Watts 1002 BTU 3416
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice