Eight circular vertical tubes, finished in superior matt silver powder coat (RAL9043), make this radiator a striking design feature for any contemporary living space. The large diameter tubes deliver an amazing heat output of 1746 Watts (5951 BTUs).
Stylish and effective, this modern classic connects directly into your domestic central heating system by means of the angled radiator valves included.
Silver Vertical Tube Designer Radiator 70" x 18½" Features
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 70" x 18½" x 3¼" (1780mm x 472mm x 80mm)
- Output: 1746 Watts (5951 BTUs)
- Maximum Projection from Wall: 5.25" (133mm)
- Pipe centres with valves: 22⅞" (580mm)
- Number of columns: 8
- Circular columns
- Fixing Pack Included (see image above)
- Designed to be plumbed into your central heating system
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- Weight: 50 lbs (22.6kg)
- Please note: Angled radiator valves included
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.