This cast iron style radiator, with a high quality white powder coat finish (RAL 9016), has 17 vertical triple columns that give a massive heat output of 1,558 Watts (5,312 BTUs), ample to warm a room quickly and effectively. When combined with a set of modern valves, this up-to-date version of a classic radiator design is an ideal complement to contemporary settings, but also fits in equally well with traditional décor. This versatile radiator is compatible with all domestic central heating systems, will connect with your existing pipe work and is supplied complete with a wall mounting kit. For a truly authentic look, combine this traditional-style radiator with a floor mounting kit (TRUSH017).
Traditional Column Radiator Cast Iron Style White 23.6" x 31" Details
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 23.6" (600mm) x 30.1" (788mm) x 5" (125mm)
- Projection When Fitted: 5.1" (130mm)
- Output: 1,558 Watts (5,312 BTUs)
- Material: Steel
- Finish: White Powder Coat (RAL 9016)
- Columns: 17 x 3
- Wall Mounting Brackets Included
- Optional Floor Mounting Kit Available
- Please note: Angled Radiator Valves are required, please choose either modern or traditional radiator valves.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.