A stunning polished chrome finish ensures that the Traditional Concealed Sequential Thermostatic Shower Valve with Slide Rail Kit complements any Traditional bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, which operates from cold through to hot in a sequential movement. Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Concealed Sequential Thermostatic Shower Valve Details
Hudson Reed Chrome Traditional Slider Rail Kit Details
- Dimensions: 7.9" (200mm) Wide
Projection from Wall: 2.2" (56mm)
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature 100°f (38°c)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 14 and 58 psi pressure
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Adjustable inlet elbows to allow top, bottom or back supply connections
- Please note: this valve can supply only one outlet (top or bottom)
- Dimensions (H x W): 27¼" x 2¼"
- Diameter of Shower Head: 2¾"
- Diameter of the connector between hose and head: 1"
- Diameter of slide rail is ¾"
This listing is a popular selection of individual Hudson Reed products put together for the customer’s convenience. The products included in this listing are:
Please note that due to WaterSense regulations these products are not eligible for sale into California
| UFG-HRFH701 ||59" Double Lock Shower Hose|
| UFG-HROE702 ||Minimalist Outlet Elbow Chrome Plated Brass|
| UFG-HRSQ5 ||Traditional Concealed Sequential Thermostatic Shower Valve|
| UFG-HRH198 ||1/2" Double Check Valve Connector with DW15 Check Valves|
| UFG-HRHS705 ||Large Brass Traditional Handset|
| UFG-HRSK704 ||Traditional Slide Rail |