Hudson Reed Vertice Designer Heated Towel Radiator Rail 31.5" x 23.5"
With a heat output of 358 Watts (1,222 BTUs), this designer towel radiator, with a high quality chrome plate finish, is stylish and highly efficient, ensuring that your towels are warm and your room is heated.
This luxury radiator is designed for use in any room of the house; its ten vertical chrome columns bring a touch of elegance to any modern setting. This stylish, minimalist radiator is highly functional, connecting directly into your closed loop domestic central heating system via the radiator valves included.
Vertice Designer Heated Towel Radiator Rail 31.5" x 23.5" Details
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 31.5" (800mm) x 23.5" (600mm)
- Output: 358 Watts (1,222 BTUs)
- Number of columns: 10
- Max Projection from Wall: 3.25" (83mm)
- Floor to Centre of Tapping: 4.75" (120mm)
- Wall to Centre of Tapping: 2.3" (58mm)
- Fixing Pack Included
- Designed to be plumbed into your central heating system
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- Please note: The Angled radiator valves included do not include the chrome connection pipes.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.