A stunning polished chrome fascia, featuring a series of concentric circles, and period-style controls ensure that the concealed Hudson Reed Thermostatic Dual Shower Valve complements any traditional bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, a wheel with ceramic inset controls the water temperature, while a matching lever governs the flow of water to the Hand Shower with Slider Rail. Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Traditional Dual Concealed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Details
Hudson Reed Chrome Traditional Slider Rail Kit Details
- Dimensions: 7¼" Diameter
Projection from Wall: 3"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve (Rough in Valve included)
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (104ºf)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: this valve can supply only one outlet
- Dimensions (H x W): 27¼" x 2¼" (690mm x 55mm)
- Diameter of Shower Head: 2¾" (70mm)
- Diameter of the connector between hose and head: 1" (22mm)