A stunning polished chrome fascia and period-style controls ensure that the Triple Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve with Luxury Rigid Riser complements any traditional bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, a wheel with ceramic inset controls the water temperature, while two matching levers govern the flow of water to a fixed shower head or hand shower.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Triple Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve Details
- Dimensions: Height 13"
Width between pipe centres: 6"
Projection from Wall: 5¼"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (104ºf)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 7 and 75 psi
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Coordinating tap ranges available
- Please note: Valve Inlet connections are ½"
Hudson Reed Luxury Rigid Riser Details
- Height: 40.2"
- Depth: 19.75"
This listing is a popular selection of individual Hudson Reed products put together for the customer’s convenience. The products included in this listing are:
Please note that due to WaterSense regulations these products are not eligible for sale into California
| UFG-TRUTWNAE ||Twin Valve Body (Exposed)|
| UFG-VH013B ||Traditional Flow Control Lever Handle (Exposed Valve)|
| UFG-A3606 ||Traditional Luxury Rigid Riser Kit|
| UFG-HRH709 ||Traditional Crosshead Temperature Handle |
| UFG-T34UF ||Traditional Stop Cock|