The Hudson Reed Chrome Kristal Thermostatic Two-Way (Triple) Shower Valve is constructed from brass and features ceramic disc technology. This elegant chrome finish shower valve supplies water at a pre-set temperature to either a fixed shower head, plus a handset, tub filler spout or body jets.
Hudson Reed Chrome Kristal Thermostatic Two-Way (Triple) Shower Valve Details
- Dimensions (Valve H x W): 11" x 4¾"
- Projection from Wall: 2½"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass rough-in valve (see 360° image above)
- Brass Handles and face plate
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature 104ºf
- Automatic anti scald device
- Recommended pressure for best performance 2 - 75 psi
- Compatible with combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Co-ordinated tap ranges are available
- Please note: using two functions simultaneously may reduce the water flow to both outlets
- ½" NPT Inlets & Outlets Compatible with standard US plumbing connections