This compact, Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail boasts a high quality chrome plate finish and gives a heat output of 316 Watts (1,078 BTUs), enough to dry your towels and heat a small bathroom or cloakroom.
With 9 horizontal polished chrome flat panels, this designer radiator is the stunning focal point of any modern bathroom, shower room, cloakroom or ensuite and can take pride of place in other domestic settings, where it provides valuable background heat.
Supplied complete with a fixing pack for wall mounting, and suitable for all household heating systems, the 37.4" x 19.7" Flat Panel Towel Rail connects to your heating system via the radiator valves included.
Signelle Designer Flat Panel Chrome Plated Towel Radiator Rail 37.4" x 19.7" Details
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 37.4" x 19.7" x 3.75"
- Output: 316 Watts (1,078 BTUs)
- Number of cross panels: 9, divided into 3 sections of 2, 3, 4
- Pipe Centres: 17.13"
- Fixing Pack Included
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- Expertly plated with high quality 62.5 micron chrome on copper plated mild steel, with swagged oven brazed joints.
- Tested to BS EN442 - 10 bar maximum working pressure
- Please note: Radiator valves are supplied with the flat panel towel warmer. Choose from straight or angled radiator valves.
Buy now, to transform your bathroom, at an affordable price.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.