Beaumont Concealed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve. Can be fitted horizontally or vertically. Use the two stop taps to control two different outlets shower sprays (head showers, body sprays or hand showers) or tub spout one at a time or both together for the ultimate showering experience!
Includes rough-in valve control and trim set. Everything you need for an installation 1/2 inch NPT inlets) Built in anti-scald device. Manufactured from solid brass.
Warranty: 10 years
- Dimensions (Valve H x W): 11" x 4"
- Projection from Wall: 2½"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass rough-in valve
- Brass Handles and face plate
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature 104ºf
- Automatic anti scald device
- Recommended pressure for best performance 2 - 75 psi
- Compatible with combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Co-ordinated tap ranges are available
- Please note: using two functions simultaneously may reduce the water flow to both outlets
- ½" NPT Inlets & Outlets Compatible with standard US plumbing connections