Marquis Traditional Heated Towel Radiator - frame manufactured from quality chrome plated 1.25 inches brass tubing for a true period look incorporating a 4 column white period style radiator. Ideal for use in the bathroom, kitchen, cloakrooms etc.
- 19.5" x 37.2" (W x H)
- Pipe Centres 10.43 inches when used with Hudson Reed radiator Valves (included)
- Tube Diameter 1.25 inches
- Maximum Projection From Wall 8.86 inches
- Floor to Centre of Tapping 4.13 inches
- Wall to Centre of Tapping 3.94 inches
- Output at 60(deg)C 1875 BTU's, 548 watts
- Comes Complete with fixing screws
PLEASE NOTE: This Towel Warmer is designed to be connected to a closed loop hot water central heating system and is not compatible with electric heating elements.
Bathroom heated towel rails combining classic towel radiator styling and functionality. A must for all bathrooms, heated towel rails provide comfort and relaxation. Co-ordinate with our classic taps and showers to recreate the charm of yesteryear.
White parts of radiator are steel. Hydronic towel rails are designed to be connected to a re-circulating hot water system
Warranty: 10 years
We supply direct to customers in 10 different countries, only online.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.