A stunning polished chrome fascia, featuring a series of concentric circles, and slender cylindrical control levers ensure that the exposed Hudson Reed Thermostatic Dual Exposed Shower Valve complements any modern bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, two levers give finger tip control of the temperature and flow of water to the rigid riser.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Dual Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve Details:
- Dimensions: 7¼" Diameter
- Projection from Wall: 5½"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (38°)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 7 - 75 psi pressure
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: this valve can supply only one outlet
Hudson Reed Grand Rigid Riser Details:
- 8" Diameter head
- Height: 50¼"
- Projection from Wall: 20"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass riser
- Chrome finish
This listing is a popular selection of individual Hudson Reed products put together for the customer’s convenience. The products included in this listing are:
Please note that due to WaterSense regulations these products are not eligible for sale into California
| UFG-TRUA3602 ||Traditional Chrome Grand Rigid Riser Over Head and Hand Held Shower Outlets |
| UFG-TRUDUNAE ||Dual Valve Body Only Exposed|
| UFG-VH021 ||Spirit Dual Shower Handle|