The Hudson Reed Traditional Grand Rigid Riser Kit with Dual Thermostatic Shower Valve complements the appearance of any bathroom furnished in traditional style. The ceramic and chrome materials used for the single function exposed shower valve match the chrome exposed rigid riser kit. An attractive period-style control lever and tap regulate the temperature and the rate of flow of water through the shower rose. The Grand Rigid Riser allows the luxury of a large shower rose for showering, combined with the flexibility of a shower head
Hudson Reed Single Control Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve with Rigid Riser Kit Details:
- Dimensions: (Shower Valve Exposed W x D): 6" x 6"
- Dimensions (Grand Rigid Riser Kit): Height 49.6"
- Projection from Wall: 26.8"
- Head diameter: 8:
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature 104°f
- Automatic anti scald device
- Compatible with combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and shower pumps
- Suitable for water systems between 7 - 75 psi pressure
- Please note: Valve Inlet connections are ½"
This listing is a popular selection of individual Hudson Reed products put together for the customer’s convenience. The products included in this listing are:
Please note that due to WaterSense regulations these products are not eligible for sale into California
| UFG-TRUAM312 ||Victorian Grand Rigid Riser Twin Kit Shower with Over Head and Hand Held Showers|
| UFG-TRUDUNAE ||Dual Valve Body Only Exposed|
| UFG-VH015 ||Traditional Dual Valve Shower Handles|