A stunning polished chrome fascia, featuring a series of concentric circles, and period-style controls ensure that the exposed Hudson Reed Thermostatic Dual Shower Valve complements any traditional bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, a wheel with ceramic inset controls the water temperature, while a matching lever governs the flow of water to the rigid riser. Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Dual Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve Details
Hudson Reed Rigid Riser Details
- Dimensions:7¼" Diameter, Projection from Wall: 5½"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (38°)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 7 - 75 psi pressure
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: this valve can supply only one outlet
- Dimensions: 5.9" Diameter head
- Height: 41.7"
- Projection from Wall: 19.75"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass riser
- Chrome finish
This listing is a popular selection of individual Hudson Reed products put together for the customer’s convenience. The products included in this listing are:
Please note that due to WaterSense regulations these products are not eligible for sale into California
| UFG-TRUA3600 ||Chrome Traditional High Quality Rigid Riser Shower Kit with 6" Overhead Shower|
| UFG-VH015 ||Traditional Dual Valve Shower Handles|
| UFG-TRUDUNAE ||Dual Valve Body Only Exposed|