This curved Ladder Style Heated Towel Rail, with a high quality chrome finish, produces a heat output of 298 Watts (1,016 BTUs), enough to keep your towels warm and heat a small bathroom or cloakroom.
Supplied complete with a fixing pack for wall mounting, this minimalist towel rail has 18 curved horizontal rungs and provides a functional and stylish centrepiece to any contemporary setting. This product is from the Kudox Premium range and has 0.86" (22mm) bars which give both a higher output and improved aesthetics. Manufactured by an ISO 9001 registered company.
Suitable for all household heating systems, the 39.5" (1000mm) x 19.75" (500mm) Kudox Heated Bathroom Towel Rail connects to your heating system via the radiator valves included (please choose straight or angled), just like a standard radiator, and works in exactly the same way.
Kudox Chrome Curved Heated Bathroom Towel Radiator Rail 39.5" (1000mm) x 19.75" (500mm) Details
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 39.5" (1000mm) x 19.75" (500mm) x 3" (75mm)
- Output: 298 Watts (1,016 BTUs)
- Number of cross-bars: 18 with a thickness of 0.86" (22mm), divided into 3 sections of 4, 4, 10
- Pipe Centres: 18.1" (460mm)
- Fixing Pack Included
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- Expertly plated with high quality 62.5 micron chrome on copper plated mild steel, with swagged oven brazed joints.
- Tested to BS EN442 - 10 bar maximum working pressure
- 5 Year Guarantee (12 months for surface finish)
- Please note: Radiator valves included, choose straight or angled radiator valves.
Buy now, to transform your bathroom, at an affordable price.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.