As part of the stunning Parallel range at Hudson Reed, the Sideways Radiator in Anthracite is a beautiful addition to a modern interior. With is flat panel design and array of columns this luxury radiator also brings a touch of the traditional to contemporary settings.
As well as looking outstanding, this radiator delivers a fantastic heat output of 1,690 Watts (5,762 BTUs).
The Parallel is compatible with hot water central heating systems and it will plumb directly into your existing pipe work. This product comes complete with modern angled radiator valves, wall mounting brackets and fixing kit.
Luxury Anthracite Vertical Designer Radiator 70" x 13.5" Details
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 70" (1780mm) x 13.½" (342mm) x 3.2" (82mm)
- Output: 1,690 Watts (5,762 BTUs)
- Max Projection: 4.5" (115mm)
- Pipe centres with valves (Approx): 17.7" (450mm)
- Wall to centre of tapping: 2.5" (65mm)
- Number of columns: 9 - 0.9" (22mm) thickness
- Fixing Pack Included
- Designed to be plumbed into your central heating system
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- Please note: Modern radiator valves included
Buy now, to transform your bathroom or other living space, at an affordable price.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.
Dimensions H 70" x W 13.5" x D 3.2" Wall to Centre Tapping (mm) 2.5" Finish Anthracite Max Width 13.5" Max Projection from the wall 4.5" Max Height 70" Watts (Radiator) 1690 Pipe Centers 17.7" Material Steel Watts 1690 BTU 5762
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice