A stunning polished chrome fascia, featuring a series of concentric circles, and slender cylindrical control levers ensure that the exposed Hudson Reed Thermostatic Dual Shower Valve complements any modern bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, two levers give finger tip control of the temperature and flow of water to either a rigid riser or hand shower.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Dual Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve Details
- Dimensions: 7¼" Diameter
- Projection from Wall: 5½"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (104ºf)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 2 - 75 psi pressure
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: this valve can supply only one outlet
Brand Hudson Reed Dimensions H 7¼" x W 7¼" Max Width 7¼" Max Height 7¼" Temperature Control Thermostatic Material Brass Finish Chrome Installation Wall Mount Recommended Pressure 2 - 75 PSI Minimum Pressure 2 PSI Maximum Pressure 75 PSI
Customer Reviews 2 item(s) | Add Your Review
- Looks great
I am purchasing this valve to complement the shower I already purchases. Can't wait to get them installed!
- Great product, met my needs for a surface mounted outside shower H+C faucet
I needed a surface mounted H+C faucet for an outside shower. The local plumbing suppliers were not able to help. Eventually, after much web searching, I came across this product UFG-BDL0624 from Hudson Reed.
The unit is mounted and plumbed in (swivel unions and all), the supply connections all made, and it works exactly as I wanted. I'm delighted with the product.
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice