A stunning polished chrome fascia, featuring a series of concentric circles, and slender cylindrical control levers ensure that the concealed Hudson Reed Thermostatic Dual Shower Faucet Valve complements any modern bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, two levers give finger tip control of the temperature and flow of water to either a fixed shower head or rigid riser. Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Modern Concealed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Dual Control Details
- Dimensions: 7¼" Square
- Projection from Wall: 2¾"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (104ºf)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 2 - 75 psi pressure
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: this valve can supply only one outlet
10 Year Warranty
For accessories, please see our extensive range of Hudson Reed Bathroom Accessories.
Dimensions H 7¼" x W 7¼" Max Width 7¼" Max Height 7¼" Temperature Control Thermostatic Material Brass Material Brass Finish Chrome Recommended Pressure 2 - 75 PSI Minimum Pressure 2 PSI Maximum Pressure 75 PSI
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice