Constructed from durable, heat efficient brass, with a high quality chrome finish, this Towel Radiator incorporates a traditional white 8-column insert, boosting its output to 1,026 Watts. 10 year guarantee.
Floor mounted, with a fashionable bow front for drying towels, this traditional radiator brings a touch of class to any modern or period-style bathroom, en-suite or cloakroom and heats the room through its highly efficient 3 x 8 column white insert. The 37 inch x 25 inch Heated Traditional Towel Radiator connects to your heating system via Hudson Reed radiator valves (supplied), just like a standard panel radiator, and works in exactly the same way.
Full dimensions (approx) are as follows:-
- Output: 1,026 Watts (3,520 BTUs)
- Number of columns: 3 deep by 8 sections, in white period style
- High quality chrome-plated surround made from 1¼" brass
- Pipe centres with valves 17.1inches
- Max projection from wall 9.05inches
- Floor to center of tapping 4.1inches
- Wall to center of tapping 3.94inches
- Fixing Pack Included
- Supplied with radiator valves
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
Hydronic towel rails are designed to be connected to a re-circulating hot water system
We supply direct to consumers in 10 countries in Europe and North America, only online.
Warranty: 10 years
Heated radiators for the bathroom combine the style and functionality of the traditional towel rails. They are a must for each bathroom and offer comfort and style. Combines them with our traditional showers to do revive the charm of the good old time.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.