Constructed from durable, non-ferrous brass, with a high quality chrome finish, this hydronic towel warmer features three horizontal bars, giving an impressive heat output of 439 Watts. 10 year guarantee. Floor mounted, featuring horizontal bars for drying towels, this traditional radiator brings a touch of class to any modern or period-style bathroom, en-suite or cloakroom suite. The 18.3" x 36.8" heated traditional towel radiator connects to your closed loop heating system via the Hudson Reed radiator valves, included in the price.
Traditional Brass Heated Bathroom Towel Radiator 36.8" x 18.3" Details
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 36.8" x 18.3" x 5.1" (935mm x 465mm x 130mm)
- Output: 439 Watts (1,500 BTUs)
- Number of columns: 2 deep by 4 sections, in white period style
- High quality chrome-plated surround made from 1.25" (32mm) brass
- Pipe Centres: 10.5" (265mm)
- Floor to Centre of Tapping: 4.1" (105mm)
- Wall to Centre of Tapping: 4" (100mm)
- Wall to Valve: 4.3" (110mm) (max distance)
- Fixing Pack Included
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Please note: Angled radiator valves are included with this product.
Buy now, to transform your bathroom, at an affordable price.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for hot water forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity or steam systems.