Constructed from durable, non-ferrous brass, with a high quality chrome finish, this hydronic towel warmer features three horizontal bars, giving an impressive heat output of 439 Watts. Floor mounted, featuring horizontal bars for drying towels, this traditional radiator brings a touch of class to any modern or period-style bathroom, en-suite or cloakroom suite. The 18.3" x 36.8" heated traditional towel radiator connects to your closed loop heating system via the Hudson Reed radiator valves, included in the price.
Traditional Brass Heated Bathroom Towel Radiator 36.8" x 18.3" Details
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 36.8" x 18.3" x 5.1" (935mm x 465mm x 130mm)
- Output: 439 Watts (1,500 BTUs)
- Number of columns: 2 deep by 4 sections, in white period style
- High quality chrome-plated surround made from 1.25" (32mm) brass
- Pipe Centres: 10.5" (265mm)
- Floor to Centre of Tapping: 4.1" (105mm)
- Wall to Centre of Tapping: 4" (100mm)
- Wall to Valve: 4.3" (110mm) (max distance)
- Fixing Pack Included
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- Please note: Angled radiator valves are included with this product.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for hot water forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity or steam systems.
Brand Hudson Reed Style Traditional Dimensions H 36.8" x W 18.3" x D 5.1" Wall to Centre Tapping (mm) 4" Floor to centre of tapping 4.1" Finish Chrome Max Width 18.3" Max Height 36.8" Watts (Radiator) 439 Pipe Centers 10.5" Watts 439 BTU 1500
Customer Reviews 4 item(s) | Add Your Review
- Very atractive
This radiator is very attractive to look at, and has a traditional look. Perfect size for a moderate sized bathroom, good value for money!
What to do when an old radiator in a bathroom is leaking?!?! My plumber informed me of Hudson Reed and I ordered the Marquis. It will be installed this week, but I have already looked at the product and am very impressed. Thank you! C. Mattson, Garfield MN
- Towel Warmer
I could not be happier with my purchase experience with Hudson Reed.
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice