Constructed from durable, non-ferrous brass, with a high quality chrome finish, this hydronic towel warmer features three horizontal bars, giving an impressive heat output of 550 Watts. Floor mounted, featuring horizontal bars for drying towels, this traditional radiator brings a touch of class to any modern or period-style bathroom, en-suite or cloakroom suite. The 36.6" x 19.3" heated traditional towel radiator connects to your closed loop heating system via the Hudson Reed radiator valves, included in the price.
Traditional Brass Heated Bathroom Towel Radiator 36.6" x 19.3" Details
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 36.6" x 19.3" x 6" (930mm x 491mm x 153mm)
- Output: 550 Watts (1,879 BTUs)
- Number of columns: 3 deep by 4 sections, in white period style
- High quality chrome-plated surround made from 1.25" (32mm) brass
- Pipe Centres with valves: 12.2" (310mm)
- Floor to Centre of Tapping: 4" (100mm)
- Wall to Valve: 4.3" (110mm) (max distance)
- Fixing Pack Included
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- Please note: Angled radiator valves are included with this product.
Buy now, to transform your bathroom, at an affordable price.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for hot water forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity or steam systems.
Brand Hudson Reed Finish Chrome Style Traditional Dimensions 36.7" x 19.35" x 6" Max Projection from the wall 4.3" Watts (Radiator) 550 Pipe Centers 12.2" Watts 550 BTU 1879
Customer Reviews 1 item(s) | Add Your Review
- Love the look of this hope all goes well with the installation
In good condition. Renovation begins next month. This will hopefully successfully replace a cast iron radiator in a small bathroom. Fingers crossed that all will go well.
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice