An attractive square chrome face plate and minimalist controls ensure that the Kristal Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve, with Built-In Diverter, complements any modern bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, cross head handles give you finger tip control of the temperature and flow of water to a fixed shower head, or a slide rail kit, tub filler or body jets.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Kristal Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve Details
- Dimensions (H x W): 8½" x 4¾"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass rough-in valve
- Brass handles and face plate
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (104ºf)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 2 - 75 psi pressure
- ½" NPT Inlets and Outlets Compatible with standard US plumbing connections
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: This valve can supply only one outlet at a time
Brand Hudson Reed Dimensions H 8½" x 4¾" Max Width 4¾" Max Height 8½" Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Finish Chrome Recommended Pressure 2 - 75 PSI Minimum Pressure 2 PSI Maximum Pressure 75 PSI
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice