An attractive square chrome face plate and minimalist controls ensure that the Kia/Jule Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve, with Built-In Diverter, complements any modern bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, square handles with slim levers give you finger tip control of the temperature and flow of water to either the 8" shower head or a slide rail kit.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Kia/Jule Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve Details
- Dimensions (H x W): 8½" x 4¾"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Brass handles and face plate
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (38°)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 7 - 75 psi pressure
- ½" NPT Inlets and Outlets Compatible with standard US plumbing connections
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: This valve can supply only one outlet at a time
Hudson Reed Fixed Head Details
- Dimensions: 8" Square
- Ultra thin Design
- Projection From Wall: 13"
Hudson Reed Slider Rail Details
- Dimensions: 22.3”(H) x 4.3”(W)
- Projection from wall (rail): 13"
UFG-HRSH702 8" Square Fixed Shower Head UFG-HR715 Twin Diverter Rough-In Valve Concealed UFG-HR3181 Kubix Slider Rail Kit with Square Handset and Square Elbow UFG-VH001 Arco Thermostatic Handle UFG-HRAM701 13" Wall Mounted Shower Arm UFG-HRPS701 Twin Trim Plate (Round Flange) UFG-VH006A Kia/Jule Flow Control Handle
Please note that due to WaterSense regulations these products are not eligible for sale into California
Brand Hudson Reed Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Material Brass Finish Chrome No of Body Jets 0 Head Shape Square Style Modern Installation Wall Mount Recommended Pressure 7- 75 PSI Minimum Pressure 7 PSI Maximum Pressure 75 PSI Warranty 10 Years
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice