This Flat Bar on Bar Towel Rail, with a high quality chrome finish, produces a heat output of 623 Watts (2,125BTUs), enough to keep your towels warm and heat a small bathroom or cloakroom.
Supplied complete with a fixing pack for wall mounting, this minimalist towel rail has 28 projecting rungs, which allow you to hang towels and small items of clothing more easily. As well as being functional, the bar-on-bar towel rail is makes a striking focal point for any modern bathroom, en-suite or cloakroom.
Suitable for all household heating systems, the 65" x 23.6" Hudson Reed Heated Towel Rail connects to your heating system via the radiator valves included.
Flat Chrome Bar on Bar Towel Rail 65" x 23.6" Details
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 65" (1650mm) x 23.6" (600mm) x 3.3" (84mm)
- Output: 623 Watts (2,125BTUs)
- Number of cross-bars: 28 with a thickness of 0.9" (22mm), divided into 4 sections of 16, 4, 4 and 4
- Pipe Centres: 21.9" (555mm)
- Fixing Pack Included
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- Expertly plated with high quality 62.5 micron chrome on copper plated mild steel, with swagged oven brazed joints.
- Tested to BS EN442 - 140 psi maximum working pressure
- 5 Year Guarantee (12 months for surface finish)
- Please note: Radiator valves are included, please choose either straight or angled radiator valves.
Buy now, to transform your bathroom decor, at an affordable price.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.