This Flat Bar on Bar Towel Rail, with a high quality chrome finish, produces a heat output of 369 Watts (1,259 BTUs), enough to keep your towels warm and heat a small bathroom or cloakroom.
Supplied complete with a fixing pack for wall mounting, this minimalist towel rail has 24 projecting rungs, which allow you to hang towels and small items of clothing more easily. As well as being functional, the bar-on-bar towel rail is makes a striking focal point for any modern bathroom, en-suite or cloakroom.
Suitable for all household heating systems, the 45.25" x 17.75" Kudox Heated Towel Rail connects to your heating system via the radiator valves included, please choose straight or angled.
Flat Chrome Bar on Bar Towel Rail 45.25" x 17.75" Details
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 45.25" (1150mm) x 17.75" (450mm) x 3.3" (84mm)
- Output: 369 Watts (1,259 BTUs)
- Number of cross-bars: 24 with a thickness of 0.86" (22mm), divided into 3 sections of 15, 5, and 4
- Pipe Centres: 16" (405mm)
- Fixing Pack Included
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- Expertly plated with high quality 62.5 micron chrome on copper plated mild steel, with swagged oven brazed joints.
- Tested to BS EN442 - 140 psi maximum working pressure
- 5 Year Guarantee (12 months for surface finish)
- Please note: Radiator valves are included, please choose either straight or angled radiator valves.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.
Dimensions H 45.25" x W 17.75" x D 3.3" Finish Chrome Max Width 17.75" Max Projection from the wall 3.3" Max Height 45.25" Maximum Pressure 140 PSI Watts (Radiator) 369 Pipe Centers 16" Material Steel Watts 369 BTU 1259
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice