Fantastic advances in shower design and function provides the catalyst for this range of dream showers. Space saving but incredibly attractive, these showers become the centrepiece of your dream bathroom.
Features of the Fiji Thermostatic Shower Tower Details
- Thermostatic shower control valve for comfort and safety
- The valve features an anti-scald device in case of cold water failure
- Square hand shower
- Square fixed head
- 4 square body jets
- Easy to install and suitable for corner or flat-to-wall mounting
- Suitable for all plumbing systems
- Diverter system allows you to switch between fixed head, handset shower and body jets.
- gpm: 2.5 gpm (9.5 l/min) max.
Please note: This shower system requires a minimum water pressure of 15 psi for a superior showering experience.
Please note: The fixed head, hand set and body jet functions do not operate simultaneously. Only one function can be in operation at a time.
Dimensions of the Fiji Thermostatic Shower Tower Details
- Shower Panel (D x H): 14.6" x 52"
The hot and cold water feeds required are ½" male thread.
Flexible connectors with ½" female nuts are supplied to connect from the water feed to the shower valve.