A stunning polished chrome fascia, featuring a series of concentric circles, and period-style controls ensure that the exposed Hudson Reed Thermostatic Dual Shower Valve complements any traditional bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, a wheel with ceramic inset controls the water temperature, while a matching lever governs the flow of water to either a fixed shower head or rigid riser.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Traditional Dual Exposed Thermostatic Valve Details
- Dimensions: 7¼" Diameter
- Projection from Wall: 6"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (104ºf)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 2 - 75 psi pressure Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: this valve can supply only one outlet
• Valve Inlet connections are ½"
- For accessories, please see our extensive range of Hudson Reed Bathroom Accessories.
Brand Hudson Reed Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Finish Chrome Recommended Pressure 2-75 psi Warranty 10 Years
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice