A stunning polished chrome fascia, featuring a series of concentric circles, and period-style controls ensure that the exposed Hudson Reed Thermostatic Dual Shower Valve complements any traditional bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, a wheel with ceramic inset controls the water temperature, while a matching lever governs the flow of water to either a fixed shower head or rigid riser.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Traditional Dual Exposed Thermostatic Valve Details
- Dimensions: 7¼" Diameter
- Projection from Wall: 6"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (104ºf)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 2 - 75 psi pressure Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: this valve can supply only one outlet
• Valve Inlet connections are ½"
- For accessories, please see our extensive range of Hudson Reed Bathroom Accessories.
Brand Hudson Reed Thermostatic Controlled Yes Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Finish Chrome Style Traditional Recommended Pressure 2-75 psi Warranty 10 Years
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice