A stunning polished chrome fascia, featuring a series of concentric circles, and period-style controls ensure that the exposed Hudson Reed Thermostatic Dual Shower Valve complements any traditional bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, a wheel with ceramic inset controls the water temperature, while a matching lever governs the flow of water to the rigid riser. Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.Hudson Reed Dual Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve Details
- Dimensions:7¼" Diameter, Projection from Wall: 5½"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (38°)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 7 - 75 psi pressure
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: this valve can supply only one outlet
- Dimensions: 5.9" Diameter head
- Height: 41.7"
- Projection from Wall: 19.75"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass riser
- Chrome finish
UFG-TRUA3600 Chrome Traditional High Quality Rigid Riser Shower Kit with 6" Overhead Shower UFG-VH015 Traditional Dual Valve Shower Handles UFG-TRUDUNAE Dual Valve Body Only Exposed
Please note that due to WaterSense regulations these products are not eligible for sale into California
Brand Hudson Reed Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Material Brass Finish Chrome No of Body Jets 0 Head Shape Round Style Traditional Installation Wall Mount Recommended Pressure 7-75 psi Warranty 10 Years
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice