This Designer Square Bar in Bar Towel Rail, with a high quality chrome finish, produces a heat output of 305 Watts (1,040 BTUs), enough to keep your towels warm and heat a small bathroom or cloakroom.
Supplied complete with a fixing pack for wall mounting, this minimalist towel rail has 18 rungs, which allow you to hang towels and small items of clothing more easily. As well as being functional, the bar-in-bar towel rail is makes a striking focal point for any modern bathroom, en-suite or cloakroom.
Supplied complete with a fixing pack for wall mounting, and suitable for all household heating systems, the 38.35" x 17.75" Flat Panel Towel Rail connects to your heating system via the radiator valves included (please choose angled or straight).
Designer Chrome Flat Panel Heated Towel Radiator Rail 38.35" x 17.75" Details
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 38.35" x 17.75" x 1.38"
Max Projection from Wall: 2.75"
- Output: 305 Watts (1,040 BTUs)
- Number of cross-bars: 18 with a depth of 0.75", divided into 3 sections of 4, 5 and 9
- Pipe Centres: 16.5"
- Fixing Pack Included
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- Expertly plated with high quality 62.5 micron chrome on copper plated mild steel, with swagged oven brazed joints.
- Tested to BS EN442 - 145 psi maximum working pressure
- 5 Year Guarantee (12 months for surface finish)
- Please note: Radiator valves are supplied, please choose either straight or angled radiator valves
Buy now, to transform your bathroom, at an affordable price
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.